Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Gifts that I actually got photos of...

I actually got a chance to take some photos of some (really late) X-mas gifts that I made for some friends. The first one was inspired by the gift that my fabulous upline Marilyn gave me... And here's my version... I made it for my friends Cari and Rob who just bought a new house a few months ago so I thought it would be nice to give them a little handmade home decor. I used the Stampin Up! Curly label punch to cut out Muirfield Designer Series Paper and I used the Baroque Motifs and Live Life Like You Mean It stamp sets

This is an all occasion card set that I made for my friends Kim and Kris...they just got married a few months ago and since she is a doctor in her 2nd year of residency and he is a work-a-holic fire fighter they have very little spare time on their hands, so I thought a card kit would be a nice gift for an uber busy couple. I used a variety pack of designer paper and cardstock that I got at Archivers on sale and then I used a variety of Stampin Up! stamps as well as my Just Rite Monogram Stamper. If you have a question about a specific stamp just email me because I used too many to list them all. :) To create the packaging to house all of the cards, I used the "All boxed up" template from the Timeless Templates collection over at one of my very favorite stamp companies Papertrey Ink...which fun fact--happens to be based in good old Cincinnati, Ohio!

1 comments:

***HeatheR*** said...

wow you were busy over christmas! I LOVE LOVE your frame with the SU! Bella paper- I may have to CASE you! Thanks for the inspiration!!
***HeatheR***