Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bella Bella Bella Rose

So this weekend I had a whole Saturday with nothing to do but stamp! It was glorious! AND THEN yesterday I had a snow day...I don't really get to have snow days because I'm a nanny for two doctors that HAVE to go to work, but I started driving in to work and I just had a BAD feeling that I was gonna crash so I turned around and came home...and once again I stamped ALL day...So here are my creations First I made a few Valentiney (I decided that is a word) Bellas for the Bellaholics Anonymous Yahoo Group homepage contest. If I win this month it means a free new Bella stamp for me, so keep your fingers crossed! This is a box that one of my Origins gift sets came in...It's almost exactly the same color as Kiwi Kiss from SU! So I just had to jazz it up with my favorite Bella Rose designer series paper. I wanted to give it sort of a weathered shabby chic look...I'm pretty pleased with it. While I had my Bella Rose paper out I went ahead and fancied up this cute little recipe box which will go just perfectly in my pink kitchen! I got the box from Sephora...it was a Philosophy gift set which contained some yummy yummy body washes...obviously the box was the best part though! The original colors on the box are almost spot on matching to SU Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red...so I just jazzed it up and personalized it with my JustRite monogram stamper. Now if I could just get around to making all of the recipe cards to put in it. Last but not least I made this precious little stationary set holder using the All Boxed Up template from Papertrey Ink. Lauren Meader (one of my stamping idols) designs these templates that you download, print, cut, and assemble...and they are just so awesome! For the design on the front I cased a design I saw on the Stampin Up! Demo website. I changed the design a bit but I just love love loved the color combo and the cute lil paper flower.

0 comments: