Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bella Bella Bella Rose Cont...

Woo Hoo! I have more stuff to post today...My post yesterday got a little long so I saved some stuff for today. A few more Bellas and another Bella Rose card... I've mentioned before that I joined a yahoo group for Stamping Bella called Bellahollics Anonymous...it's a cool group that keeps stamping interesting with challenges, contests, and swaps etc. The coolest thing they do though is the Bella Sistah Swap. You basically get paired up with another Bella addict and you chat with each other and send each other Bellas, cards, goodies etc. I'm participating in my first one, and I got paired up with a great gal named Ellen. So here is a fabulous card she sent me including some awesome stamped images of Bellas that I don't have. I LOVE the colors she used! Pink and Green are my favorite color combo! And I love the glitter too! A Bella can never have too much glitter! And this is a card I made a while ago for Ellen. I had to wait to post it until she received it though...Did I mention I love pink and green? Finally a cute lil card using my fave DSP...I used my 1/2 circle punch to make some DIY polka dot paper. I also used the Say it with Scalops stamp set from SU! I found the cute lil easel and decided to try photographing a card on it...trying to decide if I like using it...I wish I could find something similar to what Dawn McVey (my other stamping idol) uses to prop up her cards for photos.

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute Jaime!! Looks like you've got a full-blown case of Bella-itis! ;)