Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Cards

Hi there! So having a new puppy has been keeping me BUSY! But somehow I managed to complete a few cards this week. I got a huge order of new stamps a little over a week ago and I've barely had time to play with them. Luckily, Maggie likes to curl up and take a nap at my feet while I stamp...what a perfect match! Here is my giant order of stamps- It took a *few* minutes to mount them all :) Here is a cute card that I made using the Medallion stamp, the En Francais background stamp, and some oh so lovely shimmer paint. I think it came out really pretty and elegant and best of all, I made it so it could be used for almost any occasion- birthday, wedding, anniversary, thank you etc.. Here are two Christmas cards I made using the new ornament punch and the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when stamps and punches coordinate together! Thats it for now, hope you like 'em!

0 comments: