Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meet Maggie!

I just wanted to introduce my brand new pride and joy...Maggie I've been waiting for her to be available for adoption for about 3 weeks and I finally got to go and adopt her and bring her home last night. She is soooo sweet and she's already doing pretty good with potty training. She's very snuggly and loves to cuddle. She loves the twins and is getting along with them just fine. She is a lil mutt- She's a mix of lab, beagle, and golden retriever. It's so wonderful to finally have a fur baby back in my life. Now I'm off to go enjoy my new little friend!

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!!!! And what a sweet name to go with that sweet face! I just want to grab her up and cuddle too! Congrats on your new baby :-)