Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tis the season for graduations

My boss is graduating from her residency program this weekend. Graduations are old hat for her because she's certainly had plenty of them. First high school, then undergrad, then med school, and now residency! That's a LOT of school. She deserves a nice graduation card! I've been wanting to try this ribbon technique that I've been seeing around blogland lately. You basically just fold the ribbon over on itself in sections and staple it at the top. I combined it with my favorite Big Shot staple, the Top Note and used a little strip of paper to cover the ugly staples at the top of the ribbon. I used the brand new modern label punch that pairs perfectly with the brand new Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set as well as the Word Window punch...Loving this combo! Supplies: (All Stampin Up!) Kiwi Kiss CS Pink Pirouette CS Raspberry Tart DSP Pink Pirouette 1 1/4 grosgrain ribbon Rhinestone Brad Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set

0 comments: