Saturday, June 27, 2009

I heart wedding cards!

Back again with another wedding card! I told you they're my favorite! Good thing I have several friend's weddings coming up to use all of my wedding cards. The inspiration for this card came from one of my friends in my Stampin Up! Demo group. We did a stamp camp with our group a few months ago and she created a card for it using this stamp set and color combo. To tell you the truth I had never paid much attention to this stamp set until I saw the card she created. It's just sooo stunning and elegant. So as soon as I could, I purchased the stamp set for myself and this is the 1st card I've made with it. I think it came out great. I just love how classy and elegant it looks. Supplies: (All Stampin Up!) Sahara Sand CS Basic Black CS Very Vanilla CS Basic Black Classic Ink Sahara Sand Classic Ink Together Forever Stamp Set Basic Black 1/4 in grosgrain ribbon

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Gorgeous Jaime! Isn't that Mary such an inspiration?? Lucky recipients who receive this card! :-)