Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Countdown to SPD and some Blog CANDY!

Yay! March is here...which means Saint Patrick's Day is almost here! Woo Hoo...I may not actually be "Irish" but I will be on March 17th! It's such a fun day to take the day off work and spend it with great friends and green beer! So in honor of SPD here is fun Bella card I made. I used Kiwi Kiss CS and some green DSP from the Raspberry Tart pack. I also thought it was a great opportunity to use my kiwi kiss corduroy button. The "Kiss Me" stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. and "I'm Irish" is my very own handwriting. Also Froggy at Froggaritaville is giving away a fantastic collection of Saint Patricks Day clear stamps. You should go check it out!

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute Jaime! Love the shamrock made with the heart punches! I'm gonna have to give that a try! :-)