Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm way behind on my blogging!

Oops! It's been a while since I've updated this ol' thing. As you'll see from all of the stuff I have to show you, I've been BUSY! First of all, I finally got my Sale-a-bration order from Stampin Up! I got sooo many new stamps and accessories AND my BIG SHOT! Woo Hoo!!! The best part of this particular order was how many of the things I got were FREE! Then I had some projects and swap cards to make for my monthly SU! Demo group meeting. This is a project I made for our monthy challenge. I had to use a Raspberry Tart scallop envelope (from the Big Shot) , a piece of silver hodge podge hardware, a little piece of wide pink pirouette ribbon, and some chip board flowers. I came up with the idea to make an emergency card kit for those times that you realize that you need a card NOW and have no time. The kit includes some versatile any occasion cards and envelopes as well as pens and stamps so that you don't have to run around looking for those things when you have to send a card on the quick! And this is the swap card that I made...Shocker, it's pink! I used the Sweet Stems and Warm Words Stamp sets from SU!, Pretty in Pink CS, Basic Black CS, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, and Black brads. I think it's cute and simple. There were so many wonderful swap cards this time around and I'm going to have a hard time giving any of them away! Here is one more little project I did. I am constantly saving any cute boxes or packaging that I get and then I jazz them up with my Stampin stuff. This one was a box that contained some NARS makeup that I got a few weeks ago. It was a great plain black box with an acetate window and a magnetic closure...and then I just gave it some more personality...who knows what I will actually do with it or what I will put in it, but at least it's snazzy! OK, I actually have more stuff to post but this will have to do for today....stay tuned :)

0 comments: