Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a weekend!

Whew...this weekend was nuts! Frank's best friend (and my good friend too) got married last night. It was a great wedding and it was so nice to see our good friends so happy. Amazingly amidst all of the wedding hoopla and the massive amount of errands I ran over the past few days, I somehow managed to be pretty productive with my card making and stamping. It also looked like hurricane Jaime hit my living room! I'm lucky my boyfriend doesn't mind my explosive stamping messes! This week I'm planning on finishing Cari's sisters baby announcements while I'm house/dog sitting for the honeymooners. I also hope to get a good plan down for my first Stampin Up! workshop on October 12th. Here are the cards I managed to get done this weekend...

0 comments: