Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally

I finally got my Stampin Up! starter kit! It's been a very chaotic week this week due to power outages and taking care of the twins day AND night for the last 4 days! Whew... thank god they are back with their parents now, cable and power are restored, and I have the next two days off work to do nothing but play with my new toys! 

I set the date for my first Stampin Up! workshop for Sunday, October 12th. I am excited and I hope I can make some cute stuff and get some people hooked!
Until I get down to business and make some new goodies to post, Here is a picture of Bronx checking out my new stuff...

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

2 days off to stamp?! That sounds like heaven :) Have fun with your new goodies and I can't wait to see your creations!! {{hi Bronx!!}}