Sunday, May 17, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge

Today I decided to participate in my first color challenge. I suppose I chose this as my first challenge because it uses one of my all time FAVORITE color combos AND it comes from my stamping idol Dawn McVey. She is absolutely brilliant! I want to be Dawn McVey when I grow up :) The colors for this challenge come from Papertrey Ink and they are Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate and White. I only own 4 PTI stamp sets and for this color combo I thought that the one that I have that lent itself the best was Bitty Baby Blessings. I used it for both cards that I made. I also used the PTI Bitty Dots patterned paper which is just the most precious stuff ever!

11 comments:

Maureen V said...

Beautiful cards. Nice job on the color challenge!

Maureen V said...

Beautiful cards. Great job on the color challenge

Scrapping Julie said...

both are precious

Tiffany Heilman said...

love the baby buggy card. I just love paper piecing

Gwen said...

Oh this is just precious! great job with the challenge!

Daniela F. said...

Beautiful, both of them!! Great job on the color challenge!

Kitty said...

Both of those are very cute :)

Jessica said...

These cards are soooo pretty!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fabulous cards. Love your pearl accents. Way to rock the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute! Love the little animals!

BethieJ said...

Oh both your cards are so CUTE!! Great job!