Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stampin Bella and Blog Candy

So since I've gotten all wrapped up in everything Stampin Up! I'm constantly cruising the net looking at anything and everything that has to do with stamping...in doing so I've come across another wonderful stamping company that I am definitely getting hooked on. It's called Stampin Bella. They are just the cutest girly images and I love them! They are also sooo fun to color. I finally got a few bellas for my birthday but I havn't had a ton of time to play with them too much. I did get to make one card though...

The other wonderful thing that I've discovered since I've become an obsessive stamper is this thing called "Blog Candy". Sounds yummy huh? It's basically an incentive to get more visitors to your blog. Maybe someday I will get around to making and promoting my own blog candy but for now I've got my eye on some FABULOUS blog candy from Dannie's Blog. Of all the blog candy I've seen offered up at the numerous blogs I visit daily this is by far the most exciting. I love that it has a bunch of stamped Bella images...ooh I get excited just thinking about it! So you should check out Dannie's blog and all of her wonderful Bellas!
That's all for now. I'm crossing my fingers that I may get a chance to do some stamping this weekend, especially because I just got a huge shipment of Stampin Up! stuff from my workshop that I havn't had a chance to play with yet...but I have to work at Sephora a lot this weekend...boo!  I also have my Stampin Up! meeting on Sunday which is exciting because I have some fun stuff to show off and I get to participate in my first swap!

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love the Bella on a cupcake!! :-) Great job Jaime! Hope you win that blog candy!!